Printer, MFP/MFC, Copier Install, Setup & Installation
Shadow Fax has been installing printers in the greater Madison area since 1988. With all of the connection options, operating systems and specialized applications, printer installation is more complicated than ever. Save yourself the frustration and let our experienced factory authorized staff integrate your computing and printing devices for you.
We offer setup for:
- Standard Network Connection – Basic installation that makes use of an Ethernet network to connect your device for use by anyone connected to your network.
- Scan to Email – Scan a document, have it converted to a digital format such as a pdf, and attach it to an email message in one convenient step.
- Scan to Network Folder – Do you have files you need to share with multiple employees? Setting up a public network folder that you can scan directly to might be just what you need.
- Wireless – Want to put a printer some place that you can’t reach with a cable? This might be the right option for you. Just because you have a wireless network doesn’t mean that you need a wireless printer. Ask our knowledgeable staff if you are unsure what type of connection you need.
- Direct Print – Enables you to make a wireless connection directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point.
- Bluetooth – Bluetooth printing works like Wi-Fi, but with a limited range of about 30 feet.
For Printer, MFP/MFC & Copier Installation in the Greater Madison WI Area Call Shadow Fax Today (608) 222-1918